Sunday, August 22, 2010

Change of pace

Hi All!
The past week or so has been a bit of a change of pace.  The Komen photos as you can see have been available online, and I've wrapped shooting some product toy shots - which was pretty fun - and as far as I can tell my being in weddings has come to a close.  Currently I am in the midst of helping my husband around the house to get things ready and planning for our official honeymoon coming in October. 

As summer slowly winds down as the kids head back to school, I look forward to the fall color and all it brings.  I look forward to photographing landscapes and portraits alike, especially in the pumpkin patches - what fun!!  In the meantime I have some personal studio shot ideas I am putting together and hope to get those going, though it is difficult to stay indoors in the weather we've been experiencing lately - my garden has provided much fun and delight this season!! I am going to miss it greatly!
Anyways, I am off to do a few chores and plan for dinner...  Perhaps I will take some photographic evidence....
Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday,
for now, I will leave you with one of my recent nature shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment