Friday, August 27, 2010

Food!

So in my "free" time while not either at work or shooting an event of some sort, I have found myself shooting a variety of things around the house.  The majority of which has to do with food.  In some cases, I have taken shots of preparing food, shooting images of a variety of things coming out of my garden, or the final product of how dinner turned out.
  I have found in the short time Josh and I have been married that I thoroughly enjoy making food and trying new recipes.  The only unfortunate thing is that not everything is exactly good for you, if you know what I mean!

Until next time, I will leave you with a feast for the eyes (I apologize for the bad pun nothing).

Things from my garden:



One of my fun oven mitts:


From meals:




(these were soooo good!)

No comments:

Post a Comment